Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

MY FAMILY

Okay lets start up with my parents sometimes they make me so angrey so I sometime don’t like them when they smake me but I forgive them so I am really trying to be the big boy and brother for my siblings and I love parents.




Now my siblings okay they am annoying and me but there just annoying ya so I just hate them when they get on my nerves man so I’m trying to be nice to them but it just docent work cause they are hard sometime for me and my parents so we are sometimes good but it’s mostly bad.Well we do try to make them have piece so I try but it’s even me so yeah.






Okay the final of my family my nana and my aunt Aaliyah all I now is that they are just nice but sometimes make me angry yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK REVIEW DOG MAN GRIME AND PUNISHMENT

  Hi my name is zenith I did a book review and my book was DOG MAN GRIME AND PUNISHMENT and the google drawing that I did was for infor...