Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

100 word challenge

Once I was walking in the forest trying to find my dad so I was just walking but I was hearing something in the forest from where I was standing it was like someone was standing next to me.When I was cuting some wood for the fire because it was getting dark
So I was making fire then I was just praying to god after praying I went to sleep I heard some howling when I went to check it out it was eating a another wolf but I quietly walked but I stepped on a stick and then I ran but it was chasing me.It tackled me down and then I was just looking at it terrified and then it was starting to running away so I was following where it was going to trance form into my dad so I was so surprised  that I just ran up to him and then I suspected him then I went to go and sleep with him then this thing happend to him he turned into this spirit Ghost I was hiding behind the tree so he does not see me then he broke the tree and then he ate me.But then I was still alive I was I looked down and I was saved from my dad but I thought that he was the spirit but It was just a random spirit then I was just got down and then ran but my dad was standing still stabbing a stick in the back of the ghost and then I went to help him then It suddenly died then it turned into ash'esh. Me and my dad where going to make a air plane so we can go back to New Zealand so when we where done building the plane we where going getting our stuff then we where going to NZ when we got there we saw family but it wasn't so we went to the house and everyone was eating on the table they all looked at us like they were surprised and I was so mad they looked back  to there food then we went upstairs then we were having a chat about were my dad was this whole time he was well he said that he was with his old friends then went down Stairs and everyone invited us to Watch so we sat down with them on the floor so we was watching then we heard some howling and he said that it’s his friends.

                                                                 THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK REVIEW DOG MAN GRIME AND PUNISHMENT

  Hi my name is zenith I did a book review and my book was DOG MAN GRIME AND PUNISHMENT and the google drawing that I did was for infor...