Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Matthew scripture

Matthew 5 :9 - ''Blessed are the peacemaker, for they shall be called children of God.''


The reason why I choose this scripture is because I am sometimes a peacemaker with my own  siblings because I am the oldest and I  always try to be good at it.  But, sometimes I lose patience and forget to remember they are younger than me so I get mad with myself.

I like to be surrounded with peace in my house and outside of my house because it brings joy and happiness to me. Also, God doesn't like anger and I feel like this scripture tells me that because one day i would like to go heaven.



                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK REVIEW DOG MAN GRIME AND PUNISHMENT

  Hi my name is zenith I did a book review and my book was DOG MAN GRIME AND PUNISHMENT and the google drawing that I did was for infor...